As a culturally diverse organization with a mission to provide safe, inclusive space for healing,
we recognize that :
1. The Black community is often underserved and underrepresented in yoga studios and wellness centers.
2. Generational and present trauma is prevalent in our Black brothers and sisters and in our local community and healing is necessary and needed.
3. There is a need to bring more Black healers to the holistic health field and more Black yoga teachers into studios.
We've spent the last few weeks listening and carefully considering what we can do as an organization to support our local Black community with the resources that we have. We are therefore excited to announce that we have created the Diversify Healing Fund to raise funds for Black individuals in Las Vegas to have free access to yoga and integrative therapies. Additionally, we will be donating the following:
(2) 200 Hour Teacher Training Certifications (50% match with DHF)
(Unlimited) space for Reiki, MediCupping or Private Yoga
(10) Annual Virtual Yoga Membership (50% match with DHF)
(10) 10 class cards (50% match with DHF)
If you feel called to stand with us and to directly impact your Las Vegas community, you can contribute below. 100% of proceeds collected through the Diversify Healing Fund will go directly to the teacher or healer providing the service.
If you'd like to provide healing services or trainings/workshops, apply HERE.
Black lives MATTER. Heal here.
We Love You,
The Co-op Team